Saturday, April 24, 2010

update

So it's finals week and it's getting a bit hectic. I still have about 5 characters, 3 environments and a whole bunch of props that need to be finished and printed in a book format by this Wednesday night. I think I'll make it because if I stay positive about this then I'll have the energy to make it. Anyways, here is a WIP of one of my characters that I am working one. I'll share the story and the rest of the characters when i finish. Like always, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my rants and looking at my art. Have a good one folks.

3 comments:

ChrisHoobler said...

i really like this!

Anna Lisa said...

what a babe!

her hat is ridiculous!

is that real jewelry? cuz that's a nice touch.

Ngianhormua Yang said...

thanks guys, and yeah it is anna lisa. I decided to try something different with the rendering style and incorporate some photo elements that will be manipulated and painted over top of.