Monday, December 6, 2010

Noel Night, good friends and Greetings from Detroit

This past Saturday was Noel Night at CCS. Noel Night is like an artist alley/artist market that happens once a year around christmas. It consist of artist that are either Alumni or current students of the school. I am proud to say that I took part of Noel Night this year and I had a blast. There were so many great artist out there Saturday night selling there stuff like it was the stock exchange. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! At the end of the night, me and many of my friends had a fun time celebrating the end of Noel night at and amazing bar called the Park Bar which is right next to an equally amazing little grill restaurant calls Buckarest.
Below are the postcards I sold Saturday night and i am still selling. If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me an email at ngianhor@yahoo.com

Prices are

$2.00 each 4 cards for $6.00 or 7 cards for $10.00








No comments: